Agent Banking: Getting Strategy and Operations Right
There is a growing interest in Agency/Agent Banking across emerging markets. Financial institutions see this as a cost-effective way to grow and serve their customer base beyond the coverage by brick and mortar branches. Key strategic and operational issues that banks need to consider in rolling out their agency banking operations include: agent network management, product innovation, risk and fraud management, partnerships, amongst others. Many banks seem to struggle on where to start or how to scale. This is where we come in.
Course at a glance:
By taking this course, you will be equipped with insights and effective strategies to build, manage and successfully grow your agency / agent banking operations. You will learn:
- How to define roles, responsibilities and KPIs for agency / agent banking operations;
- How to establish and manage agent networks effectively;
- How to set up your agent / agency banking back office operations;
- The process of identifying, selecting and procuring appropriate technology solutions and necessary partnerships for success;
- How to identify, mitigate and manage agency / agent banking related risks
Who Should Attend?
Target Audience: The course is targeted to middle and senior managers within banks and other financial institutions seeking to launch or grow their agency banking operations. The course is not only relevant to specialised agency banking units, but also to other functions, such as operations, marketing, and risk, that lend support to Agency Banking operations