Terms and Conditions for Data Download
A website user (either an individual or a company, hereinafter referred to as the “User”) can use the downloadable data available on the Helix Institute of Digital Finance website only if he/she accepts the following terms and conditions of use of downloadable data.
This will be a binding agreement between the User and The Helix Institute.
Under no circumstances can the Helix Institute allow a User to view, save, or use the e data if the User does not accept the following Terms and Conditions. Please refrain from viewing and downloading the contents of downloadable data if you do not agree to abide by these Terms.
Terms and Conditions of Use of the Agent Network Accelerator (ANA) Survey Data
The ANA Survey data refers to the electronic datasets (available in Excel) and accompanying questionnaires (available in PDF) for each country that ANA survey was conducted in.
As long as the User abides by these terms and conditions, the Helix Institute grants a non-exclusive, non-transferable usage to the User to enable him/her to conduct the following activities:
- To download and store the ANA Survey Data on a computer and/or a downloading medium of the User.
- To view and conduct analysis on the ANA Survey Data
- Should the User publish any analysis or data from the ANA Survey data, the User must source the Helix Institute o Digital Finance, ANA Survey Data, indicating which country and the year of the survey.
The proprietary rights and intellectual property rights of the ANA Survey Data are reserved by the Helix Institute. These rights are not transferred to the User through usage permission under the Terms and Conditions.
The Helix Institute has cleaned these datasets and may have removed outliers in certain variables. For a list of variables removed, the User can contact the Helix Institute. Further to conduct its own analysis, the Helix Institute applies subject matter expertise and removes outliers according to this expertise to certain variables. If the User is interested in understanding Helix calculations, the User can contact the Helix Institute. However, Helix Institute does not bear the obligation to provide support service in the analysis of the data.
The Helix Institute has protected the privacy of DFS providers in this dataset and therefore confidential information that may reveal a provider has been removed. Not all questions that appear on the questionnaire will be available in the Excel datasets to protect DFS provider confidentiality.
- The User cannot publish the data without sourcing the Helix Institute of Digital Finance, ANA Survey Data (insert country and year).
- The User cannot sell, transfer or rent the data to a third party.